Friday, May 20, 2005

Progress report

Ok, I have removed the entire interior - seats, carpet,upper and lower dash, headliner, steering column - everything. I am installing insulation in every inch of the cab to keep the heat and sound out. Making good progress with it. I'll post pictures soon. I have also remove the entire manual steering system and replacing it with the newly rebuilt power steering system. I've changed out the spindles and put on the slotted drilled front rotors. I got the wheel spacers and I am going to see if my measurements were accurate this weekend when I fit the wheels. I'm also going to try to get the front end (steering gear) reinstalled this weekend.

I have the lower dash put together with the a/c vents and the wire harness - all trim pieces and switches and lights. This will go in a couple of weeks from now.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?